Death-defying crime fighter kids (plus doggies)
THERE WAS NO FUCKING CEILING
Okay I think we need to talk about this picture right here:
I think it’s the best picture in the entire fandom and we’re all choosing to ignore it. Why? I’ll show you
You put anything above it and BAM. These fuckers are looking at it.
THE AROUND 200 FOLLOWERS GIVE AWAY
So back in November I slammed down a preorder for the lovely crane game posters which sold out in about 15 mins at the time (according to the lovely Tokrin). However I only wanted the Tales of Xillia 2 one so I’m giving away the pretty awesome Tales of Vesperia version! It’s made of plastic (like a giant clear file) and is 72cm by 42cm, making it pretty huge and a lovely wall space killer. My photos don’t do it justice as it’s gorgeous, I just don’t care about Vesperia enough any more to want it.
Stuff you need to know:
- Reblog, like, whatever everything counts I use a random number generator anyway.
- I’d like to make giving away Tales stuff a regular thing so feel free to follow for freebies if you want it’s up to you, you’re an adult now you can make your own decisions in life.
- It comes in its original box, it’s brand new I only took it out for this awful phone camera picture.
- I live in England, I’ll ship anywhere. Though be prepared to wait up to three weeks because hahaha royal mail.
- This is my third giveaway on Tumblr whoo hoo!
- Please don’t enter if you are not comfortable giving your address, or an address I can post it to, on the internet. If you are outside of the UK I will need your real name or it’ll be posted back to sender.
- Draw ends on 18th March 2014. I will send the winner an ask so make sure your box is open! If you don’t reply in 48 hours I’ll pass it over to someone else.
- Good Luck!